Gateway at Denton is the premiere apartment community of choice for the University of North Texas Students. In search of some tips on what you will or won’t for our student living apartments? Look no further! To make the move-in process as efficient and easy as possible, here are some helpful instructions and tips:
- Ensure that your items are packed securely in boxes or containers that are easy to carry. Well-packed items allow you to move all of your items quickly and efficiently to your room. Do not pack your belongings in garbage bags.
- Clearly mark all of your items with your first and last name to ensure your belongings are directed properly.
- Don’t pack things in alcohol or liquor boxes.
- Do not bring family pets with you.
- Parking is extremely limited during the move-in weekend. Please ask your guests to not park under covered parking.
PLEASE NOTE: At no time may you leave your car unattended in an unloading zone due to fire code.
What should I NOT bring?
Do not bring any of the following items into the residence. Keeping these items out of the residence enhances the safety, comfort, and convenience of both yourself and other residents.
- Candles, incense, and/or oil burners
- Extension cords longer than 10 feet
- Pets – other than fish in 5 gallon or smaller tanks
- Furniture of any kind, including but not limited to, desks, chairs, mattresses, beds, waterbeds, tables, and office chairs)
- Drum sets or large musical equipment
- Speaker systems
- Gas-powered equipment
- Weapons and simulated weapons (for example, firearms, knives, Swiss Army knives, pellet guns, paintball guns, machete, firecrackers, and cap guns)